DiVinica Magu #4
Magu, Goddess of Longevity, 18th century hanging scroll (National Museum, Warsaw)
Magu (Chinese: 麻姑; pinyin: Mágū; Wade–Giles: Ma-ku; literally: "Hemp Maiden") is a legendary Taoist xian (仙 "immortal; transcendent") associated with the elixir of life, and a symbolic protector of females in Chinese mythology.
Beautiful Art and water colors by Dawn McTeigue
JP Roth and Dawn McTeigue
- Author - JP Roth
- Editor – Andrew Peloquin
- Artist Name(s):
- Penciler/Inker – Dawn McTeigue
- Colorist – Dawn McTeigue
- Graphic Designer/Letterer – Stefan Merour
- Cover Artist(s):
- Cover Art – Dawn McTeigue
- Cover Colorist – Dawn McTeigue
- Cover Layout/Design – Stefan Merour
Divinica honors the goddesses of past and present.
Immortality can be human; even the divine may bleed.
-- JP Roth